The MATE X:
In line with The Milk brand’s creativity and passion for luxury items, we have made a bespoke MATE bike that will exclusively be offered to our clientele. The design of this custom build of the bike emulates your vision of bringing a unique design with the best quality upgrades.
- Strong motors up to 1000w. Hi-torque 48V battery for quick acceleration, and up to 17.5Ah capacity to ride farther per charge so you can take the long way home. No matter the terrain or weather conditions, this motor/battery combo prepares you for tackling them all.
- Shimano shifters and rear derailleur combo provide expert shifting, with ideal gear steps for seamless transitions between shifts as you perfectly match your terrain and riding style.
Mechanical disc brakes provide strong, efficient braking power with expert modulation. Optional: hydraulic disc brakes available for £100 extra.
- Smoother, more reliable braking with fingertip effort. Automatic pad adjustment as pads wear down.
- 20” wheels with ultra-wide rims, partnered with all-terrain fat tires, provide ultimate comfort as well as improved control and handling
- Smooths out all the bumps so you’ll never have to avoid cobbles or rocky trails again. Go ahead and play hard, knowing your bike will back you up!
- MOTOR: 250W
- Battery 14AH or 17AH
- Speed 32 km/h
Range: 80 km/h with pedal assist
Sterling Moss, Dusty Army, Imperial Woodland, Desert Storm, Copper Cobber, Interstellar Night, Jet Grey, Shocking Pink, Subdued Black, Unicorn, White Ice.
Power supply - Samsung 2900 Lithium-Ion battery 48V 17 Ah
Plug type SANS 54.6V 5A with 3-pin safety connection plug
No Wireless charging
Battery - Samsung 2900 Lithium-Ion 48V 17 Ah
Size (packaged) - Height 70cm, width 146cm, depth 35cm
Size (unpackaged) - Height 124cm, width 180cm, depth 65cm
Weight (packaged) - 44000g
Weight (unpackaged) - 31000g
What's in the box - Assembly tools, MATE X manual, Display manual, Derailleur manual, Pedal manual, Front fork manual, Brake manual